A damaged nerve may cause severe pain and a series of serious dental problems, ultimately ending with the loss of your tooth. To save your tooth, treat the nerve and eliminate the pain, Root Canal Treatment may be recommended by Dr. Razon-Clemente.
During Root Canal Therapy, the pulp of your tooth (nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue) is removed, the inside of your tooth is cleaned properly, filled and sealed. A dental crown is often required to reinforce the biting surface of the tooth and to protect the tooth from future decay or damage.
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, don’t hesitate to visit us at Eringate Dental for a root canal therapy consultation.
- Sensitivity to hot and cold
- Sharp, acute and intense pain
- Throbbing and sharp pain while biting down
- Tenderness and swelling in the nearby gums
- Contact us today to book an appointment!