Dear valued patients and families,
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Razon-Clemente and Eringate Dental Team
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Screening
Questionnaire & Patient Acknowledgement Form
At Eringate Dental, the health and safety of our patients and staff has always been our top priority. To ensure we are providing the safest environment possible to deliver dental care, we kindly ask you to please complete this brief questionnaire prior to your appointment. This has been mandated by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario for everyone’s safety. We appreciate your help and understanding with this measure.
If the answer to any of the following questions is YES, please inform our reception staff IMMEDIATELY for further instruction. Thank you.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing, and annotating PDFs. It’s the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia. Please download it here, if you do not already have it.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- (twice a month)
Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- (twice a month)
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.