RESUMING OF DENTAL SERVICES
Hello to all our valued patients and families,
We hope this email finds you all healthy, safe and enjoying the sunshine. We have missed you and are very much looking forward to seeing you very soon.
The Ontario Ministry of Health in conjunction with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario have provided us with final guidelines for how to open safely therefore we are pleased to announce that Eringate Dental will be resuming services as of June 22, 2020.
During these unprecedented times, the safety of our patients and staff remains our highest priority. We have worked hard to implement new COVID-19 policies and procedures and have taken extra precautions to keep you and our team members safe, while providing the level of care and treatment you deserve.
Here are the extra precautions we have taken:
- Prior to your appointment, we will be conducting a COVID-19 telephone screening developed by the Ontario Ministry of Health with all our patients 72 to 48 hours before your appointment.
- Every patient must arrive at the office wearing a mask or face covering.
- Once you arrive, please call us and wait in your vehicle or in the parking lot and one of our team members will greet you and invite you into the office at the appropriate time to respect proper physical distancing.
- There will be hand sanitizer on the wall as soon as you enter the office. Each patient is required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the office as well as when exiting.
- Only patients will be permitted in the office. This is to respect the 2m physical distancing and limit the number of people in the office at any time. If a child needs to be accompanied to their appointment, we ask that the parent remain in the car, unless necessary. Absolutely no siblings or friends are allowed. The parent will receive a phone call about any updates with regards to this appointment as needed.
- Our reception area and our washrooms are off-limits as much as necessary so make sure you do all necessities before coming to your appointment.
- Appointment cards won’t be provided. Reminders will be made via phone call, text or email. And due to COVID-19, there may be fewer options for scheduling and rescheduling than in the past. Again, thank you for understanding and we are doing our best to accommodate each and every one of you.
As always, if you are experiencing a dental emergency or require any assistance of any kind, please call us at (416) 485-7121.
We are eager to be back in the office and to see all of you again. Please continue to practice social distancing & stay safe!
Eringate Dental team
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Screening
Questionnaire & Patient Acknowledgement Form
At Eringate Dental, the health and safety of our patients and staff has always been our top priority. To ensure we are providing the safest environment possible to deliver dental care, we kindly ask you to please complete this brief questionnaire prior to your appointment. This has been mandated by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario for everyone’s safety. We appreciate your help and understanding with this measure.
If the answer to any of the following questions is YES, please inform our reception staff IMMEDIATELY for further instruction. Thank you.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing, and annotating PDFs. It’s the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia. Please download it here, if you do not already have it.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- (twice a month)
Saturday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- (twice a month)